Photo Editing Software
Home Photo Studio gives you the tools to easily enhance and edit digital images.
The program includes photo editing options, such as auto enhancement, retouching, red eye removal, etc. Also, it includes more than 100 special effects that can be applied to the images for a different look, including the unique plastic and 3D composition effects.
Order full version!
Photo Editing Tutorial
These tutorials help you to work with Home Photo Studio quickly and efficiently. You can edit photos in optimal way, retouch any defect, create beautiful collages and apply fantastic effects. Our tutorials are updated every week.
The Basics of Photo Editing
- How to Crop a Photograph
- How to Change the Background of a Photo
- How to Blur the Background of an Image
- How to Apply Effects and Filters on Photographs
- How to Add Picture Frame and Text
- How to Use Actions for Convenient Photo Editing
- Batch Processing: How to Edit Lots of Photos at a Time
Making Perfect Portrait Photos
- How to Use Red Eye Removal Tool
- How to Use Clone Stamp and Retouch Photos
- How to Blur the Background on Portrait Photos
- How to Change Skin and Eye Color on Pictures
- Virtual Plastic Surgery: Correct Facial Features
Creative Photo Editing Techniques
- How to Create Tilt-Shift Miniature Effect
- How to Create 3D Composition and Add Effects
- How to Transform a Photograph into a Drawing
- How to Create a Watercolor from a Photo
- How to Create a Pencil Drawing from a Photo
- How to Apply Photo Special Effects
- 3D Composition with Effects
Helpful Tips on Printing and Scanned Photos
- How to Print Photos with Convenient Print Layouts
- How to Print Photos in High Quality
- How to Improve Scanned Photos